Gibela Transport Rail Consortium: T&C Technician Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Gibela Transport Rail Consortium: T&C Technician Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available for unemployed South African graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Gibela Transport Rail invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Gibela Transport Rail Consortium
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Nigel, Ekurhuleni and Wolmerton, Pretoria North – Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 22 September 2023
Gibela Rail Transport invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
- National Diploma/B-Tech/BSc/BEng in Electrical Eng
- No previous work experience
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
How to Apply for Gibela Transport Rail Consortium: T&C Technician Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any apprenticeship / bursary / job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / work-integrated learning opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.