Geoscience: Internships 2021 / 2022
Geoscience: Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements.
Council for Geoscience invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Council for Geoscience
Date Listed: 28 October 2021
Job Title: Interns: Office of the CEO (2X)
Job Type: Graduate Internship
The Position Reports to: Office of the CEO
Duration: 24 months
Salary: R13 000,00 monthly stipend
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa (Head Office)
Closing Date: 29 October 2021
Overall Job Purpose: To provide administrative support in the Office of CEO and enable achievements of deliverables.
- Coordinate all office projects.
- Monitor the alignment of all documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the Office of the CEO.
- Records management.
Behavioural Attributes and Required Skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work.
- Meets deadlines.
- Report writing.
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Speak English at business fluency level.
- Matric (Grade 12); and
- Related B-Degree
The Council for Geoscience is committed to Employment Equity and diversity. In accordance with the Employment Equity prescripts, preference will be given but not limited to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Females and people from previously disadvantaged groups and sectors are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Geoscience: Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.