Gauteng Department of Arts & Culture invites unemployed graduates to apply Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Gauteng Department of Arts and Culture
Date Listed: 28 May 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Contract Duration: 4 Months
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 May 2021 at 16:00
Gauteng Department of Sport, Arts, Culture and Recreation invites unemployed Arts graduates to submit their CVs and registration form to be part of the Gauteng Schools Wednesday Integrated Programme.
- Facilitate Drama, Dance, Choral Music, Gospel Music, Xing, Drum Majorettes activities in schools.
- Some activities will require facilitators to develop an implementation plan with Subject teachers. Activities with noise will be implemented after school on approved days with the school.
- Administer the register of all learners participating in the programme.
- Submit monthly reports to the department of the work done.
- Organise a showcase at the school before final year exams in consultation with the school principal while adhering to COVID-19 protocols
- Must be a Gauteng resident
- Men and women including the LGBTQI community with a National Diploma or Degree.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 45.
- Certified copy of South African ID.
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate.
- Certified copy of Proof of Residential Address.
- The applicant must not be employed in any Magnet Schools or Gauteng Department of Education as the training will take place during the week.
Fields of study:
Must have a National Diploma or Degree in:
- Choral Music,
- Visual Arts & Craft.
- or related field of study.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written),
- Planning and Organisational skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills,
- Maintain discipline
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.