First National Bank (FNB): Graduate Internships 2022
First National Bank (FNB): Graduate Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
FNB invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: First National Bank (FNB)
Reference Number: IRC207921
Date Listed: 23 October 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 December 2021
Purpose: Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- HR / Human Resources,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How to Apply for First National Bank (FNB): Graduate Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.