Finance Admin Intern has become available for recent graduates in possession of the following qualifications, in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Company: MRI Solutions
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng & Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Date Listed: 14 May 2021
From the day we opened our doors, we set out to build flexible, game-changing solutions. Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions.
MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- Reconciliation of customer contracts between the server & the Company software system.
- Updating the fixed asset register of the company (for both Cape Town & Johannesburg).
- Reconciliation of the customer balances per the company system vs. Intacct (billing tool).
- Working through documentation for potential unclaimed VAT inputs.
- Additional sundry finance tasks as required.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Business Management, Admin or Finance or similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Admin Skills
- Good attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply for Finance Admin Intern opportunity, kindly click on the APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP button below. CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought to you by STUF News in combat against unemployment and its rampid increment.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.