Faurecia South Africa: FES&P Graduate Programme 2023 / 2024
Faurecia South Africa: FES&P Graduate Programme 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Faurecia South Africa invites applicants to apply forGraduate Internship / Traineeship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Faurecia South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Traineeship / Internship
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The FES Graduate is responsible for coaching, training, implementing and maintaining the Faurecia Excellence System tools deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a FES&P Graduate, your main responsibilities are as follow;-
- Using their industrial knowledge, contribute to the building of the FES plan.
- As set within the FES plan, support the pilots in the application of FES methodologies and tools through their active participation on the Shopfloor thus providing training and coaching to Plant personnel.
- FES Principles and Standards: Managers ensure the correct daily usage of the FES standards; FES Specialists ensure FES standards are used.
- Transfer their knowledge and experience to Plant Personnel through, in particular, workshop and shopfloor improvement activities.
- Report to the FES plant specialist.
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
- Diploma or Degree in Industrial Engineering
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year automotive experience
- Has a recognized experience and ability to improve process KPIs within a plant department by using FES principles.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and trainers’skills.
How to Apply for Faurecia: FES&P Graduate Programme 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / traineeship / learnership / apprenticeship opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.