EW SETA: Communications Internships 2022
EW SETA: Communications Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for recent graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Energy and Water Sector Education Training Authority invites unemployed graduates to apply for Communications Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Energy and Water Sector Education Training Authority (EW SETA)
Ref no: EWSETA015
Date Listed: 05 December 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 10 December 2021
1. Purpose of the Role
- To grow communication skills and gain relevant experience under the guidance of a skilled mentor.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Development of communication content
- Social media administration
- Participation in career guidance activities
3. Knowledge / Competence:
3.1 Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Corporate communication principles and practices
- Media liaison
- Corporate social media communication
- Event administration principles and practices
- Verbal communication
- Excellent written communication
- Administrative ability
- Photography skills
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Tolerance for stress and pressure
- People orientated
- Attention to detail
- Team player
4. Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Honours in Communication or BTech in Public Relations
- No Experience Required
- Valid Code EB driver’s license.
How to Apply for EW SETA: Communications Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.