Ericsson: Legal Graduate Internships 2021 / 2022 Opportunity
Ericsson: Legal Graduate Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Ericsson South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Ericsson South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Date Listed: 07 October 2021
Job Title: Legal Graduate_South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship / Entry Level
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Provided
Ericsson Graduate Programin Johannesburg, South Africa will begin in Nov 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
- Bachelor’s and Post Graduate Degree in Law or similar (or a degree in a relevant field)
- Newly graduated individuals who completed in 2020 or 2021or fresh graduates (maximum one year ago) who are available to start fulltime (immediately)
Role Responsibilities / Duties:
- Assist and support on wide range of general legal matters, laws and regulations, legal advices with or under guidance as well as draft and/or comment on multitude supplier/vendor contracts, as required by clients in connection with their respective business
- Assist legal counsel to draft and review agreements and other legal documents, assist with litigation and governance
- Assist with any legal related/ administration activities, database including research and seeking legal advice and opinions
- Assist with document handling and supervision (board resolutions, power of attorneys, contracts, legal paperwork)
To be successful in the role you must have;
- Understanding of Law, Contract Law, Governance, legal systems and international contractual principles and customs
- Good Communication skills
- Problem Solving Ability and Analytical Thinking
- Project Management skills
- Creative Thinking and takes initiative
- Good planning organizing skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What we are offering you
- 12 months graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Continuous learning and development
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
Ericsson South Africa recruits in line with its Employment Equity plan and will therefore give preference to suitably qualified candidates who are members of designated groups.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
How to Apply for Ericsson: Legal Graduate Internships 2021 / 2022
To apply for Legal Graduates, kindly click on the APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP button below.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.