Ecolab: Graduate Internships 2022
Ecolab: Graduate Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Ecolab South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Ecolab South Africa
Date Listed: 15 January 2022
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Supply Chain Graduate Programme – LDP
- Supports multiple plants focusing on continuous improvement in quality, process control, material efficiency, and start up of new product production.
- Ongoing activities include quality problem resolution at the manufacturing plants with a focus on plant capabilities in mixing and packaging.
- Degree in
- Food Science,
- or related field with strong Chemistry component,
- and five or more years of directly related experience.
- For Equipment plants Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field.
Food & Beverage Technical Intern
Join Ecolab’s team as Food and Beverage Technical Intern, South Africa and help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Onsite site service
- Stock management
- Chemical consumption management.
- Troubleshooting in collaboration with Account manager
- Chemical Titrations
- CIP, COP and lubrication monitoring
- General cleaning observations
- Generating site reports dependent on site requirements.
- Participate in Onsite Quality and safety meetings.
- Reports results of customer visits and planned activities to District manager on regular basis.
- Follows corporate guidelines and processes.
- Continuously contributes to improvement of processes at your allocated site.
- Establishes new ways of doing business.
- Finds unique and repeatable ways of solving problems.
- Builds contacts with customers, identifies and influences decision makers / opinion leaders.
- Creates loyalty with Corp. Account customers
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Management
- Self-driven and results oriented.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
How to Apply for Ecolab: Graduate Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.