Home » News » Internships »
DotActiv: Planner Graduate Internships 2023
DotActiv: Planner Graduate Internships 2023 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
DotActiv invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 3-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
We are looking to invest in high potential graduates with little to no work experience who will be dedicated to intense category planning learning for about 3 months. After completing all interaction exam/s and assessments graduates will be allocated to fitting customer accounts. Once candidates have proven themselves to be successfully productive on the job a salary review will take place. Your deployment will be located in the area of its advertisement but can change depending on the business requirements.
This role is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have recently completed their studies and who would like to kickstart their career in the retail technology sector.
As a Graduate Planner working at DotActiv, your dedicated learning focus will include (but not limited to):
- DotActiv Mastery Levels – mastering our full software product suite;
- Advanced Merchandising and Display Techniques;
- Introduction to Retail;
- Introduction to Category Management;
- Account Development;
- Job shadowing and on-the-job learning;
- Leadership short courses; and
- Business Process training.
After your training you should be able to do the following:
- Create strategic assortment plans;
- Design data-driven floor space plans;
- Plan and build data-driven shelf plans;
- Conduct floor and space plan analytical reviews;
- Build ranging reports and category analytical reviews.
- A Degree in;-
- Consumer Science,
- Or similar degree at a recognised and accredited university;
- A good understanding of English (You must be able to speak, read and write at a business proficiency level); and
- While not required, experience in a retail or service environment is advantageous.
- A valid driver’s licence and vehicle is a requirement for this role as you may be required to travel on-site to meet with clients.
- A working laptop – It is important that your laptop has Windows as our software is not supported with Mac PCs. Here is an article about the requirements needed to run the DotActiv software. We do offer a laptop allowance, included in the CTC.
- Computer literate with special attention to: Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google G-Suite/Google Docs for business;
- Understand the computer packages and systems currently used by DotActiv and customers (training will be provided).
- You must have excellent oral communication skills;
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You must have a high capacity to represent the DotActiv brand;
- You must have a high degree of internal client engagement;
- You must have the ability to multitask;
- You must be able to remain attentive in an often busy environment;
- You must be naturally calm and focused;
- You must be a team player;
- You must be versatile enough if participation in other types of activities is required.
How to Apply for DotActiv: Planner Graduate Internships 2023
Click here to apply online for Consumer Science / Commerce Internship Programme
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;