Distell: Planning Procurement Logistics (PPL) Internships 2023 / 2024
Distell: Planning Procurement Logistics (PPL) Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for students pursuing any of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Distell invites students to apply for a 12-month Student / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Distell Group Limited
Job Type: Student Internship / Work-Integrated Learning
Location: Springs, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 19 & 21 January 2023
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2023 and terminating on 31 January 2024.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Learning Areas include but are not limited to;-
- Obtain quotes for all MRO purchases (engineering stock items/stationery/food/filters)
- Place Orders on SAP
- Expediting: Ensure that materials (Stock items/ Engineering Materials / Operational purchases) are delivered according to the order.
- Follow up on queries regarding early/late supply.
- All suppliers to confirm delivery dates and report on all/ Report on deviations and date to be revised.
- Collate all invoices, delivery notes etc. For payment, investigate and resolve all differences timeously.
- Taking stock of consumables weekly
- Check to order stock level of CO2.
- Timeous delivery of RAW materials
- Ensure that materials are delivered according to the order.
- Report on deviations and date to be resolved
- Maintain orderly expedited records and supplier performance.
- Collate all invoices, delivery notes etc. For payment, investigate and resolve all differences timeously
- Monitor material replenishment program on SAP.
- All suppliers to confirm delivery dates and report on all.
- Follow-up queries regarding early/late supply.
- Order and manage all ingredients/flavours for the Cellars.
- Maintain good customer relationships. Ensure good and effective communication with suppliers.
- Attend weekly review meetings with Senior Buyer
- Teamwork (Mission directed work teams), updating of charts as assigned.
- Actively take part in team meetings.
- Update charts as assigned.
- Support and apply the values of the company
MANAGEMENT OF STOCK
- Efficient management of stock
- Control and limit stock loss
- Timeous goods receipts on all incoming stock
- Foreseeing accurate transactions on all outbound loads
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Participate in monthly stock count
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria;-
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
How to Apply for Distell: Planning Procurement Logistics (PPL) Internships 2023 / 2024
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR PPL STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.