Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD): Internships 2022
Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD): Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for agriculture graduates. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD)
Reference Number: refs/012762
Date Listed: 14 January 2022
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Number of Positions: 14
Salary: R87 000.00 annual stipend
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
- CROP Farm Assist with planting, maintaining, harvesting, washing and storing produce.
- Support the harvesting of all farm and greenhouse areas following sustainable harvesting practices.
- Taking stewardship of the land, plants and environment by making a commitment to the sustainability and well-being of the project and the people involved.
- Notify Manager of irrigation system issues for farm and greenhouse.
- Support production planning and scheduling for all areas of farm and greenhouse.
- Assess farm and greenhouse growing conditions.
- Develop and discuss alternative and innovative strategies for farm planting and maintenance which applies to intensive small-acreage farming.
- Grade 12
- Degree or National Diploma in Agriculture as recognized by SAQA.
This Internship targets qualified unemployed graduates in Agriculture. Graduates who were previously appointed in the public service will not be considered.
How to Apply for Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD): Internships 2022
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR AGRICULTURE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.