Dentsu South Africa: Finance Internships 2023
Dentsu South Africa: Finance Internships 2023 has become available in Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of and part time students pursuing any of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Dentsu South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Student Internship Programme 2023.
Company: Dentsu South Africa
Job Title: Finance Intern
Job Type: Graduate / Student Internship
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The role of a finance intern is to support the organisation while learning about a career in finance. Regular duties and responsibilities for finance interns include generating and analysing reports, taking notes during meetings, preparing statements, entering data, and assisting with audits.
- Completed Matric/Grade 12
- Completed a BCom Degree related to Finance / Studying part time
- Be a South African citizen (be able to produce a valid South African ID document)
- Be between the ages of 18-29
- Must be currently unemployed
- Hardworking and Goal Driven
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure and maintain good work relations
How to Apply for Dentsu South Africa: Finance Internships 2023
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR FINANCE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.