Delta Partners: Business Analyst Internships 2023 / 2024
Delta Partners: Business Analyst Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Delta Partners South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Delta Partners South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
This job is for you if you’re an analytical thinker, who is looking to make an impact in a company – and an industry – where you’ll truly make a difference.
Business Analysts are critical thinkers who conceptualize and structure problems, perform numerical analysis and extract key insights that underpin our recommendations and solutions for our clients. As an analyst you will be working alongside industry experts and gain invaluable on-the-job experience. You’ll also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills that make you the ideal team player. The nature of the role means that analysts travel frequently, so you’ll need to be ready to jet-set across the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Analysts intern will typically perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Work in a project module with support and guidance from senior team members
- Facilitate in producing reliable and accurate research for client projects and proposals
- Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Summarize main ideas and findings from work through written, graphical or oral presentations
- Help facilitate discussions within project teams
- Increase proficiency in unfamiliar TMT topics
- Supports senior team members in the development of intellectual capital.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree in;-
- Computer Science,
- Or a related field,
- with strong grades (min. 2.1 equivalent grade) to finalise in the following year (2023).
- Interest in the Telecoms, Media and Tech (TMT) industry
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- A logical and lateral thinker, who is intellectually curious
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in English (written and spoken)
- A team player, who can work in a truly diverse setting
- Highly motivated individual who is looking to learn and grow with the company
These are advantageous, but not strictly required from all applicants:
- Previous experience within the TMT sector
- Previous experience in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of programming languages and statistical analysis tools
- Additional languages (spoken and written)
- International exposure and work experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with previous experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial business venture.
How to Apply for Delta Partners: Business Analyst Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.