Deloitte South Africa: Graduate Internships 2024 / 2025
Deloitte South Africa: Graduate Internships 2024 / 2025 has become available in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Deloitte South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 24-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2024 / 2025.
Company: Deloitte South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Midrand and Johannesburg, Gauteng; Durban, KwaZulu-Natal & Cape Town, Western Cape – South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for applications:
Deloitte Consulting Infinity X Graduate Programme – 2024
Qualifications: We encourage applications from a diverse range of degrees, with strong academic results, including but not limited to;-
- Engineering – all streams
- Computational and Applied Mathematics/Statistics
- Information Systems/Technology
- Business Science
- Computer Science
NB: As this is a graduate programme applications will not be accepted from candidates with more than 2 years of fulltime work experience.
Risk Advisory – Financial Crime Graduate Programme- 2024
The Financial Crime and Regulatory Graduate Programme is a two-year fixed term contract whereby you will be given the opportunity to rotate between the Financial Crime and Regulatory business areas.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the team members, Managers and Senior Managers in serving the relevant engagements.
- BSc or BCom Accounting
- BCom Information Systems / Information Technology
- BCom Law
- BCom Financial Management
Assurance Services – ESG Reporting and Assurance: Graduate Programme – 2024
As a graduate, you will support the Assurance Services team to deliver on services in an advisory context to clients to help them drive a successful finance function. The programme consists of a 24 month general intern option and a 36 month ESG focused option.
Qualifications: Must have an undergraduate or postgraduate BSc/BCom/BSsc Degree in;-
- Accounting (Non-CA)
- Financial Accounting degree – must have accounting 3
- Economics/Finance/Financial Management
- Chemical engineering
- Environmental Science
- Internal Audit
- Relevant Degree in;-
- Social Sciences,
- Postgraduate qualification on the above will be an advantage.
Risk Advisory – Data Analytics – #Evolve Analytics Academy – Graduate Programme 2024
As a Junior Consultant, you will join a specialist Deloitte Analytics learning and development programme designed to support the development of future Data Analysts, Engineers and Scientists. You will be a part of the Engagement teams in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects. Focus on the delivery of client engagements. Understands how daily tasks contributes to the priorities of the business. Understand the firm’s purpose & values and explores opportunities for impact.
- Relevant work experience or relevant certifications, diplomas, degrees, other learning/exposure in the Analytics field (or both)
- Passion for data, analytics and problem solving.
- Relevant work experience is 1-2 years for applicants without relevant learning.
- Applicants with relevant learning have learning in;-
- Computer Science or
- Specialisation in;-
- Computer Science
- Business Analysis,
- Coding experience
- Working Knowledge of Technology Programming Languages, Databases and Operating Systems
- General awareness of Technology, Data Analytics and Data Science
Internal Controls & Assurance Graduate Programme 2024
As a young graduate employed in the IC&A graduate programme within the RA Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we continue to be entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand amongst our competitors.
Qualifications: Appropriate B. Degree or equivalent in the following fields;-
- Internal Audit (Hons)
- Accounting and Finance
- Environmental sciences and Sustainability
- Risk Management
- Legal & Governance
- BSc in Computer Science & Information Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximises results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
How to Apply for Deloitte South Africa: Graduate Internships 2024 / 2025
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR DELOITTE SA GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.