Continental AG: Engineering Graduate in Training opportunity has become available in Eastern Cape. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Continental AG invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme 2022.
Company: Continental AG
Date Listed: 10 July 2021
Job Title: Graduate in Training for Engineering, Quality, Process or Manufacturing
Job Function Engineering
Job Type: Internship
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme is a 11 month development programme starting 01 Feb 2022. GIT’s will be rotated amongst the various departments and learn about the sales, manufacturing and business processes. GIT’s will be assigned various projects to gain first hand experience of the organisational structures, processes and products offered by Continental.
Each GIT will be assigned a mentor that will offer guidance and support to them throughout the development programme. In addition GIT’s will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues and experts.
After the 11 month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a full time permanent position.
- A minimum of a Diploma/ Degree in Quality, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office programs
- Team player
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- After the 11 month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a full time permanent position.
How to Apply
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.