Clyde & Co SA: IT Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Clyde & Co SA: IT Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Clyde & Co South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Clyde & Co South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Clyde & Co seeks a self-directed IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Supports hardware such as servers, PCs, printers, barcode printers, barcode scanners, touch screens
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics and data center management Requirements
- Organise and maintain IT resources
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply for Clyde & Co SA: IT Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR IT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.