City of Johannesburg: Climate Change / Environmental Sciences Internships 2022
City of Johannesburg: Climate Change / Environmental Sciences Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply Graduate / Internship Programme for 2022.
Company: The City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality
Date Listed: 20 November 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 24 November 2021
This internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Environmental & Infrastructure Service Department (EISD) has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months
- Assist the climate Change Sub-unit with drafting the Climate Action Plan implementation plan, including the collation of greenhouse gas emissions data for reporting purposes.
- Assist with implementation of Climate change projects.
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 – 35 years;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
Matric plus a Diploma/Degree in:
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Sciences,
- Natural Sciences
- Development Studies
- High level confidentiality;
- Value and Integrity;
- Attention to detail and quality focused;
- Knowledge of local government policies, protocol and procedures; Batho Pele Principles.
How to Apply for City of Johannesburg: Climate Change / Environmental Sciences Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.