CHIETA: Administration Internships 2023-2025
Chemical Industries Education & Training Authority (CHIETA): Administration Internships 2023-2025 has become available in Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The Chemical Industries Education & Training Authority invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 24-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023-2025.
Company: Chemical Industries Education & Training Authority (CHIETA)
Position Title: Administration Intern
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: R7 000.00 monthly stipend
Location: Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 18 October 2023
CHIETA is offering an internship opportunity for four (4) Administration Interns. The purpose of this internship is to provide administrative support to the GRANTS & STRATEGIC PROJECTS AND REGIONS BUSINESS UNIT, as well as other business units within CHIETA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Interns will be expected to perform the following key duties and responsibilities;-
- Provide administrative support to the Grants and Projects units.
- Support Grants and Projects units during auditing by internal auditors and the Auditor General.
- Conduct and maintain regular document control and administration sessions with internal staff.
- Improve documentation identification traceability and retrieve files as requested.
- Ensure that SQMR evidence is checked against DHET validation guidelines.
- Prepare evidence required for the DHET SETA Quarterly Monitoring Report Validation as per the allocated sample.
- Prepare travel bookings for the unit.
- Schedule meetings with stakeholders for the unit.
- Minimum National Certificate in Administration
- A (NQF 6) Diploma in a related field would be advantageous
- Must be computer literate
- Preferably graduates with no work experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem solving ability
- Diversity awareness
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity, and professionalism
- Detail orientation
How to Apply for CHIETA: Administration Internships 2023-2025
Interested persons are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to: [email protected]
Stipend: R7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws
Note: CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and required assessments. The closing date for applications is 18 October 2023. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in an Administration Internship at CHIETA, make sure to submit your application before the closing date.
If you do not receive feedback, please consider your application unsuccessful. CHIETA reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;