CCBSA: Quality Assurance In-Service Traineeships 2022
Quality Assurance In-Service Traineeships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for students seeking in-service training or work-integrated learning (WIL) programme. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa invites unemployed applicants to apply for Student In-Service Training / Internship Programme 2022
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA)
Date Listed: 14 January 2022
Job Title: Quality Assurance: In-Service Trainee
Job Type: In-Service Training / Student Internship
Duration: 12 months
Location: Devland, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 20 January 2022
A leading FMCG is looking for suitable students to gain on the job experience as Quality Assurance In-Service Trainee for a period of 12 months. Upon successful completion of on the job experience, the incumbent will be able to obtain their National Diploma from their educational institution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
To conduct quality tests, to compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with Company standards, cost are minimized and records are available for audit purposes.
An understanding of microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, physics and mathematics related to the food industry, laboratory policy and practices.
Experience & Education
- Studying towards Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Technology or related qualification
- Completed theoretical modules and require practical exposure to complete the qualification
- Thrive in a fast paced, pressurised and competitive environment
- The ability to apply theoretical scientific principles in the development of novel business solutions
- Well developed decision making skills
- Identify and apply new trends
- A passion for quality and people
- High energy levels and a positive attitude
How to Apply for CCBSA: Quality Assurance In-Service Traineeships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.