Home » News » Internships »
Canyon Coal: Graduate Internships 2023-2025
Canyon Coal: Graduate Internships 2023-2025 has become available for unemployed South African graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Canyon Coal’s Gugulethu Colliery invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 24-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023-2025.
Company: Canyon Coal (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Mpumalanga and Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 17 October 2023
Canyon Coal (Pty) Ltd invites graduates to join the mining company through a 2-year internship Programme located at Gugulethu Colliery within the Msukaligwa Municipality.
About Canyon Coal:
Canyon Coal is a coal exploration and mining company with operations and projects in Mpumalanga and Gauteng provinces of South Africa. The company is dedicated to responsible mining practices and strives for transparent, profitable business partnerships.
- 1 Intern in Human Resources Management/Industrial Relations
- 1 Intern in Social Sciences
- 2 Interns in Safety Management/Hygiene Management
- 2 Interns in Mechanical Engineering
- 1 Intern in Mining Engineering
- 1 Intern in Environmental Management
To be eligible for this internship, applicants should meet the following requirements;-
- Hold a Degree in any of the above-mentioned fields.
- Be between the ages of 18-35.
- Possess computer literacy and familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Preference given to:
- People with disabilities and females
- Previously disadvantaged individuals from the Bronkhorstspruit area
- Financially disadvantaged South African citizen
How to Apply for Canyon Coal: HR Internships 2023-2025
The following documentation must accompany the application form:
- proof of residence,
- certified ID copy,
- certified copy of matric results,
- certified copies of tertiary academic records and
- certified copy of qualification.
Completed forms with required documentation must be e-mailed to:[email protected]
(Should you not hear from Canyon Coal within 14 days after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 17 October 2023
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / work integrated learning / apprenticeship / experiential learning / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;