BSH South Africa: Supply Chain Internships 2022
BSH South Africa: Supply Chain Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
BSH South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: BSH South Africa
Date Listed: 13 January 2022
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship / Entry Level
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
- Successfully completed a degree with specialisation in Supply Chain Management or Transport Economics.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills and comprehension.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Reliable and efficient.
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills (also proficient with Outlook and MS Word).
- Ability to work both in a team environment as well as independently on multiple projects within project schedules and deadlines.
- Customer Focus (Service oriented)
- Good analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Administrative support for specific department (Order processing, maintain all processing documents, etc.) as assigned for the internship.
- Assigned tasks and responsibilities will differ depending on the department to which the intern it is assigned.
- Assist the department with ad hoc requests.
- BSH RSA offers competitive remuneration package and development opportunities. BSH is an equal opportunity employer.
- A good amount of exposure in the field.
How to Apply for BSH South Africa: Supply Chain Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.