Bryte Insurance: Internships 2023 / 2024
Bryte Insurance: Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Bryte Insurance Company Limited invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Bryte Insurance Company Limited
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 October 2023
Bryte Insurance Company Limited is the premier, proactive commercial risk specialist in Southern Africa. Applying our unparalleled sector insights, proven expertise and foresight, we partner with customers and brokers to protect their businesses and improve their risk profile across the continent. Bryte Insurance Company Limited approaches customer risk with purpose, proactively working with brokers and customers to enable better risk decisions.
- You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
- You will be offered a 12 month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Bryte Graduate, your main responsibilities will involve;-
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
The Bryte Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) in the field of;-
- BSc Actuarial Science
- BSc Computer Science, Informatics
- BCom Accounting, Finance
How to Apply for Bryte Insurance: Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;