Home » News » Internships »
Browns Jewellers: Finance Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Browns Jewellers: Finance Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Browns Jewellers invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Company: Browns Jewellers
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Browns The Diamond Store is offering an aspiring accountant the ideal opportunity to experience the luxury and jewellery industry from a finance perspective.
This opportunity will allow you to start off as a general finance intern where you will be exposed to all functions within finance and further to this you will also be exposed to higher functions eg. management accounts etc.
- Must have a BCom degree in;-
- Accounting or
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills to build strong interpersonal realtionships.
- Have strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
- Must have completed introductory accounting courses and have a basic understanding of financial principles.
- Must be a team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.
How to Apply for Browns Jewellers: Finance Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;