Brima Logistics: Imports and Exports Internships 2021 Opportunity
Brima Logistics: Imports and Exports Internships 2021 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Brima invites applicants to apply Imports and Exports Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Brima Logistics
Date Listed: 04 August 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 06 August 2021
About the Company
Brima Logistics was established in 2005 on the vision of Tshepo Mokholo, founder and owner. The founding vision was, and continues to be, to offer customers a broad spectrum of logistics services that will honour the principles of excellence, efficiency and productivity. We have grown significantly since our humble beginnings which consisted of nothing more than a dream, a truck and a committed core team. Today we are a Medium Enterprise operating successfully within a highly competitive logistics environment. We have a fully staffed head office in Johannesburg with branches in Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Polokwane and Bloemfontein.
Our strategic placement and route planning allows us to support a customer footprint across the entire Southern Africa region and beyond. We believe that our growth is largely due to our unwavering ability to meet the dynamic needs of specialised customers. Our long-standing customer relationships and the rate at which we are growing our market share attests to the effectiveness of this approach.
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for all imports and exports of shipments.
- To arrange the best means of transport, considering the type of goods and the customers delivery requirements.
- Make use the services of shipping lines, airlines and road and rail freight operators.
- Relevant Degree / Diploma in Imports and Exports.
- General computer literacy to atleast intermediate level (Windows, MS Word and Excel
- Freight software or any other Freight software package experience
Skills / Competencies
- Team player
- Work overtime when required
- Good Listening Skills
- Good computer and communication skills
- Have proficiency in software packages that are used by the industry
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be very detail-oriented
- Be flexible
How to Apply for Brima Logistics: Imports and Exports Internships 2021
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.