Home » News » Internships »
Bridgestone SA: Student P1/P2 Internships 2023
Bridgestone SA: Student P1/P2 Internships 2023 has become available in North West for current students pursuing any of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Bridgestone South Africa invites students to apply for Student / Internship Programme 2023.
Company: Bridgestone South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Student Internship / In-Service Training
Location: Madibeng, North West, South Africa
Closing Date: 07 January 2023
We are looking for candidates who would like to complete their P1 or P2 Practical training in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
You will perform various tasks aligned with your P1 or P2 practical experience guidelines within Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Qualification to support a P1 or P2 Practical training in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Main Responsibilities and Key Activities:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Additional tasks according to the department/ business unit you will belong to, to gain on the job training.
- An evaluation will be conducted at the end of the graduate program.
- Qualified candidates need to demonstrate the following behaviors:
- Agility – to work in a matrix, complex and fast paced environment.
- Courage – to share ideas, challenge the status quo.
- Ownership – to see the bigger picture and take ownership by thinking and acting beyond the role (self-starter).
How to Apply for Bridgestone SA: Student P1/P2 Internships 2023
You must a LinkedIn account or profile to apply for this opportunity, if not, kindly create one.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;