Bridgestone SA: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
Bridgestone SA: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in North West, Gauteng and Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Bridgestone South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Company: Bridgestone South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Brits, North West, Pretoria and Midrand, Gauteng & Cape Town, Western Cape – South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
As a Graduate, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to be evaluated at the end of the program.
- Degree/ Diploma or relevant qualification in the following fields of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Mechanical Engineer Graduate
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join our graduate trainee program as Mechanical Engineer for 2023 within Brits.
- BSc Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Graduate
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join our graduate trainee program as Electrical Engineering Graduate for 2023 within Brits
- BSc Engineering
Technician Graduate (Electrical Emgineering Graduate)
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join our graduate trainee program as Technician Graduate (Electrical Engineering Graduate) for 2023 within Brits
- BSc Engineering
Industrial Engineering Graduate
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join our graduate trainee program for Industrial Engineering Graduate for 2023 in our Manufacturing Facility.
- BTech. Electrical Engineering
Graduate – Human Resources
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join our graduate program as Human Resources Graduates for 2023 within our OTRACO division in Pretoria.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join our graduate trainee program for Administrative Graduate for 2023 in our Facility in Cape Town.
- BA Administration
We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join our graduate trainee program for Procurement Graduate for 2023 in our Midrand HQ.
- Supply Chain Qualification
Main Responsibilities and Key Activities:
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Additional tasks according to the department/ business unit you will belong to, to gain on the job training.
- An evaluation will be conducted at the end of the graduate program.
- Qualified candidates need to demonstrate the following behaviours:
- Agility – to work in a matrix, complex and fast paced environment.
- Courage – to share ideas, challenge the status quo.
- Ownership – to see the bigger picture and take ownership by thinking and acting beyond the role (self-starter).
NB: The graduate must have no work formal work experience and correct qualification to be considered.
How to Apply for Bridgestone SA: Graduate Internships 2023 / 2024
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR GRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.