Bidvest International Logistics: Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme 2024
Bidvest International Logistics (BIL): Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme 2024 has become available in Eastern Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Bidvest International Logistics invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate Traineeship / Internship Programme 2024.
Company: Bidvest International Logistics
Job Type: Graduate Internship / Traineeship
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 01 December 2023
Bidvest International Logistics (BIL) is a leader in the provision of global and local supply-chain and logistics services, with an international network of 250 offices in 120 countries.
We are looking for committed, energetic, hardworking and passionate graduates who can start a successful career with limitless learning opportunities.
The 12 month workplace experience and exposure graduate programme will provide a platform for qualified and successful graduates to be able to acquire workplace practice relating to their fields of study, enhancing their employability and career mobility.
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extends to an Industrial Engineering graduate
- Completed National Diploma or Degree with a 60% average for overall academic studies from a recognised tertiary institution
- Citizen of the Republic of South Africa
- Between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Experience is not required but there is a need to be passionate about making a positive impact in the workplace and our industry
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work efficiently and meet all deadlines
How to Apply for Bidvest International Logistics: Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.