Bayer: Climate FieldView Internship 2021 / 2022 Opportunity
Bayer: Climate FieldView Internship 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Bayer AG South Africa invites applicants to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Bayer (Pty) Ltd
Date Listed: 06 September 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Isando, Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 09 September 2021
Role Purpose: This role is designed for an Agricultural graduate looking for experience with a well-developed agricultural data platform. Candidate must be well spoken and passionate about using data insights to improve agricultural practices. Candidate will learn to work with a small team of specialists in the agricultural technology sector and
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Historical data upload onto the Climate FieldView platform
- Spot checking FieldView/ Customer accounts for maintenance requirements
- Record videos and tutorials for the FieldView YouTube Channel
- General assistance with data maintenance on the Climate FieldView platform depending on background with supporting software
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Agriculture
- Background or knowledge in agriculture is a must – background in row crops will be beneficial
Skills and Competencies
- Must be tech savvy
- Background in QGIS/SMS Advanced will be beneficial
- Must be willing to travel, Minimal travel required if any
- Must have own travel arrangements to and from the Bayer Office in Isando – This will be the primary location for this position.
How to Apply for Bayer: Climate FieldView Internship 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.