AVI Limited: Electronic Engineering Graduate Internship 2021 opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployment graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Company: AVI Limited
Division: AVI Graduate Programme
Date Listed: 02 July 2021
Job Title: Graduate Electronic Engineer – Rosslyn
Contract Term: 24 months
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
Company Primary Industry: Consumer Goods
Job Functional Area: Engineering
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
AVI LIMITED is known for its leading household brands across many categories including hot beverages, sweet and savoury biscuits, and snacks, frozen convenience foods, personal care products, cosmetics, shoes, accessories, and fashion apparel.
NATIONAL BRANDS LIMITED operates 5 manufacturing sites, offering world-class manufacturing facilities in Isando (Johannesburg), Rosslyn (Pretoria), Westmead, and Durban (KZN). It is home to some of the best-known South African tea, coffee, and creamer brands, including our delicious range of much-loved savoury and sweet biscuits, and our melt-in-your-mouth snack range.
We are looking for, you, an ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING GRADUATE who would like to join a company that employs real people to do exceptional things. Are you ready?
Why our Graduates choose AVI
- Real exposure and practical learning in actual working environments
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to genuine business issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance, and support
- Offered meaningful work and opportunities to contribute
- Held accountable for quality and delivery
What you will be doing:
- Applying your understanding and gaining skills of core concepts of instrumentation, processes, networking, SCADA and PLC’s as well as automation and food processing.
- Getting involved in various projects to gain an in-depth knowledge of plant; processing and packing equipment.
- Working on all project stages from research and development to design, feasibility studies and preparing the scoping document for capital fund considerations.
- Working closely with Engineering teams and selected suppliers (OEMs) during line installations, new commissions and handovers.
- Identifying efficiency issues, and suggest functional solutions where possible.
- Preparing project reports when required and apply technical writing skills.
- Interacting with cross functions teams and participating in commercial discussions by sharing views and research.
What you will need to be considered:
- A BTech in Electronic Engineering
- An ability to work proficiently on Excel
- Vacation work or part-time work will be an advantage
What makes you exceptional
- Applying practical skills and logic when solving a problem
- Focused on finding solutions to problems through data, analysis, and probing questions
- Finding facts and applying logic
- Following policies and procedures of the organisation in order to manage and mitigate risk
- Being reliable and completing work within agreed timelines
- Remaining calm and composed during stressful events
- Always striving to achieve fantastic results by being determined and persisting through difficulties
- Being focused on continuously improving things, identifying core issues to a prob
How to Apply
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.