AVI: Chemical Engineering Graduate Internships 2023-2025
AVI: Chemical Engineering Graduate Internships 2023-2025 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
AVI Limited invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 24-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023-2025.
Company: AVI Limited
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 16 February 2023
We are looking for an CHEMICAL GRADUATE to join a company that employs real people to do exceptional things. Our Graduate Programme starts in January 2023 and runs for 24 months on a fixed-term contract.
The AVI-Graduate Programme incorporates a holistic experience of technical, leadership, business development, mentorship and practical experience. As one of our Graduates, you will be exposed to a host of diverse corporate situations spanning from key improvement projects, CSI Initiatives, skills training and behavioural development. We have had the privileged of grooming many young ambitious professionals into successful leaders in our business and are excited to walk the journey with you.
Why our Graduates choose AVI
- Real exposure and practical learning in actual working environments
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to genuine business issues
- Constant mentorship, guidance and support
- Offered meaningful work and opportunities to contribute
- Held accountable for quality and delivery
What you will be doing:
- Exposed to our fast-moving food manufacturing processes at a factory level
- Process design and PID, Process control, data mining, data analysis and practical involvement in R&D activities. This includes:
- Process mass and energy balance
- Process optimization, plant stability and efficiencies
- Theoretical and practical support of the innovation on both product and process
- Review and control of specifications and performance for raw material and process inputs
- BSc / B.Eng in Chemical Engineering
- Honours or Masters in Chemical Engineering would be highly advantageous
- A minimum average of 60% in the final year of studies
- MS Excel
- CAD and Technical Process Drawing
- Any vacation experience or part-time work would be beneficial
- Must be willing to travel in between sites
What makes you exceptional?
- You are an analytical thinker that is focused on finding solutions to problems, effectively gathering and analysing information by asking probing questions and thinking things through
- You focus on finding and documenting the facts to better understand the logic behind a problem
- You can adopt a conceptual approach when developing new ideas; I identify the underlying principles of the problem and apply relevant theories when possible.
- You are reliable and complete your work in accordance with deadlines
- You focus on consistently delivering high-quality work by being meticulous and continually checking the detail of your work
- You can build and strengthen mutually beneficial partnerships with others
- You cope well with pressure by remaining calm and composed before and during important or stressful events
- You are confident and articulate when you communicate, you can explain concepts to other people when giving presentations
How to Apply for AVI: Chemical Engineering Graduate Internships 2023-2025
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.