Agri Eastern Cape (Agri-EC): Marketing and Communications Internships 2024
Agri Eastern Cape (Agri-EC): Marketing and Communications Internships 2024 has become available in Eastern Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Agri Eastern Cape invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2024.
Company: Agri Eastern Cape (Agri-EC)
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Intern
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: R6 000.00 monthly stipend (dependent on qualifications)
Location: Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth), Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Agri Eastern Cape is looking for a candidate to take up the role of Marketing and Communications Intern.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Marketing & Communications Manager in all tasks relating to this portfolio.
- Assist with planning events including budgets and event programmes.
- Increase traffic to all social media and digital platforms through strategic content generation.
- Capture data from events for analysis purposes
- Generate reports on engagement and effectiveness of Marketing and Communication events and strategies.
- Assist in the launch of the new Agri EC website, including copy writing and editing as needed.
Key Performance Areas:
- Growth of social media following throughout the internship period.
- Membership engagement feedback and relationship building.
- Effectiveness of Marketing and Communications campaigns throughout the internship period.
- Assistance and participation in event management throughout the internship period.
The prospective candidate must meet the following criteria to qualify for consideration;-
- No previous work experience.
- Must never have participated in an internship before.
- Must have recently graduated from a tertiary education institute with a qualification in relevant to the role.
- Candidates with no tertiary education will be considered provided they are able to prove themselves competent in the role.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
This position is for 2024 and will run until the end of the year.
How to Apply for Agri-EC: Marketing and Communications Internships 2024
CV to be emailed to: [email protected]
Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks of their application should consider the application unsuccessful.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;