Agrément South Africa: Human Resources Internships 2022
Agrément South Africa: Human Resources Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa If interested, kindly check the requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Agrément South Africa invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Agrément South Africa
Reference Number: ASA00057/2021
Date Listed: 27 December 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 12 months
Salary: R113 955.00 annual stipend
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 27 December 2021 @ 16H30
Purpose of the Programme:
- The incumbent will be provided with the opportunity to gain experience in the full function Human Resources service, inclusive of all Human Resources disciplines in Agrément South Africa.
- Workforce Planning and Employment (recruitment, selection, and placement)
- Management of all administration for on boarding and induction
- Human Resource Development (training & development)
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Total Rewards (compensation & benefits)
- Payroll administration
- Performance Management
- Personnel File management
- General HR queries
- Perform all responsible tasks allocated within the role
- Grade 12 certificate.
- A three-year relevant completed Degree / National Diploma: Human Resources Management
- 1 year or less Human Resources Management knowledge and understanding.
Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Excellent understanding of HR concepts
- Understanding and experience within the HR Value Chain
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work on conflicting deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player and Problem-solving skills
- Proactiveness and Integrity
- Numerical skills
- High degree of customer focus and care.
- Understanding of compliance to Agrément South Africa’s policies, procedures and ethics
How to Apply for Agrément South Africa: Human Resources Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.