Agrément South Africa: Audit and Risk Internships 2022
Agrément South Africa: Audit and Risk Internships 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa If interested, kindly check the requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Agrément South Africa invites applicants to apply Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Agrément South Africa
Reference Number: ASA00058/2021
Date Listed: 27 December 2021
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Duration: 12 months
Salary: R113 955.00 annual stipend
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 27 December 2021 @ 16H30
Purpose of the Programme:
- To assist the organisation in the Audit, Risk and Compliance Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include (but are not limited to):-
- Internal Auditing Responsibilities:
- Executing of a risk based internal audit in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Developing and executing audit approaches around key financial and operational risks with the aim of testing the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
- Assisting with audit execution, from planning to reporting phase.
- Performing audit risk and control assessments.
- Execute audit procedures and audit programs;
- Draft audit findings and assist with compiling draft audit report;
- Assist with compiling thorough, concise and reliable draft audit reports,
- Follow up on previous audit issues raised;
- Assist in conducting Control Self-Assessments for the organization;
- Maintain quality standards in terms of the audit methodology, approach and documentation;
- Implementation and improvement of general quality assurance on all audit work;
- Building relations with partners and stakeholders;
- Supporting a combined assurance model (includes working with external auditors and other assurance providers);
- Risk Management Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the implementation and review of Operational Risk registers;
- Assisting the business to identify, assess, monitor and report on Operational Risk issues;
- Assisting with general audit and risk matters and projects.
- Perform adhoc management requests/projects
- Perform adhoc investigations
- BCom / B Tech Degree in Internal Audit or Risk Management is minimum requirement
- Studying towards Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Internal Audit Technician (IAT) program would be beneficial
- Registration with professional body – Institute of Internal Auditors preferable
- 0 – 2 years’ internal auditing, with risk management knowledge and understanding.
- Thorough knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit (SPPIA);
- Knowledge of financial management reporting, GRAP and public finance acts would be preferred;
- Public entities experience would be beneficial; and
- Knowledge of the PFMA, Treasury Regulations and other public sector acts.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Deadline driven and attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Innovative thinking for service delivery
- Ability to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners/stakeholders
- Potential planning and organizational skills
How to Apply for Agrément South Africa: Audit and Risk Internships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.