AFSA: Marketing and Communications Internships 2021 / 2022 Opportunity
AFSA: Marketing and Communications Internships 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Aluminium Federation of South Africa (AFSA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Aluminium Federation of South Africa (AFSA)
Date Listed: 10 September 2021
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Intern
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship
Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
Job Functions: Marketing, Sales
Location: Bedfordview, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 17 September 2021
The Marketing and Communications Intern will learn to assess and conceptualise AFSA’s needs for a variety of internal and external marketing and make all arrangements necessary to achieve the desired outcomes.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Access and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Creating marketing content for our website and other marketing platforms.
- Develop and maintains relationships with Members and other external stakeholders including service providers, media agencies etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of marketing standards and trends by attending seminars, consulting with other professionals, and reading trade publications.
- Analyse current email marketing campaigns and provide suggestions or recommendations for improvements
- Organise and contribute in a cost-efficient way to the marketing strategy in support of AFSA’s vision and strategy.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Develop and distribute print and electronic materials/brochures such as e-newsletters and press releases to internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO/SEM and familiarity with various marketing automation tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Canva, Adobe InDesign or related graphic design skills.
- Proficiency with Google and Marketing analytics.
Education and Experience
- Degree / Diploma (Communications, Public Relations or Journalism)
- Certificate in Digital Marketing an advantage
- 0-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing or Events Marketing
- Location: Bedfordview, Gauteng or Remotely.
AFSA reserves the right not to appoint and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for AFSA: Marketing and Communications Internships 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.