Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI): IT Internship 2022
Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI): IT Internship 2022 opportunity has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Africa Health Research Institute invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Company: Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI)
Date Listed: 06 January 2022
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Minimum Experience: Internship
Duration: 3 months
Location: Mtubatuba, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 10 January 2022
This is an opportunity for a recent graduate to gain work experience in a fast-paced research environment. The Research Assistant Intern will provide IT support to the Sesikhona project, particularly the end users of the Sesikhona app.
- Provide end user IT support to Sesikhona participants
- Monitor if study devices are uploading data continually
- Troubleshoot and problem solve study devices that are not uploading study data
- Call or visit participants whose study devices are not reporting to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Set up new mobile devices for enrolment and fill out appropriate inventory sheets in a timely manner
- Carry out stress testing, performance and functional testing of the study app prototypes
- Provide feedback to software development project team and study project team
- A Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related field.
- Valid South African Code 08 Drivers’ Licence.
NB. This position will work closely with the Project manager and app developers.
How to Apply for Africa Health Research Institute (AHRI): IT Internship 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.