99c: Post Production Producer Internships 2023 / 2024
99c: Post Production Producer Internships 2023 / 2024 has become available in Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
99c invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Reference Number: PstProdInternJan23
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 21 February 2023
Our Cape Town office is looking for a a talented post production producer intern to join our creative post team.
We are looking for a post production producer to join a focused and dedicated team. This role ensures efficient and cost effective post production from creative briefing through the final wrap up of the job. The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with a producer on assigned TV, AV’s, digital and content post production projects, supporting the agency’s vision of bringing a powerful voice to brands that matter and deliver the agency’s mission of creating meaningful work that makes a huge impact.
Collaborating with post producer to oversee the following processes;-
- Plan the post production process
- Manage all aspects of post-production
- Maintain communication with necessary creative, client service and post production teams to facilitate workflow
- Negotiation, generation and managing all aspects of post schedules and budgets
- Source the best post production partners for each job
- Build and maintain relationships with third party post production suppliers
- Negotiate competitive pricing/scheduling
- Keep abreast of current industry and technological trends
- Fosters innovative solutions
- Ensures adherence to the highest industry standards
- Accountable for maintaining relationships, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on time and within budget and that projects are actualised, well documented, archived and closed
- Ensure that all materials arrive at their destination on time, including final masters for trafficking
- Cultivate strong relationships with all internal departments and industry partners
- Provide general and admin support to the post producer
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of the television, post and production and scheduling process
- Knowledge of post producing web content and mobile content will be advantageous
- Technical understanding of post-production, broadcast and digital deliverables
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to remain calm in a high pressurised environment
- Solution driven
- Meticulous with attention to detail
How to Apply for 99c: Post Production Producer Internships 2023 / 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.