TWK Agri: Cashier
TWK Agri: Cashier opportunity has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for suitably qualified applicants. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
TWK Agri invites unemployed applicants to apply for General Worker permanent position.
Company: TWK Agri (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cedarville, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 23 October 2023
TWK Agri has the following vacancy available: Cashier within the Trade Division at Cedarville, KwaZulu-Natal.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Bag, box, wrap merchandise and prepare packages for shipment
- Compute and record transactions
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Sort, count and wrap notes and coins
- Establish or identify prices of goods and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers or optical scanners
- Greet customers entering establishments
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions
- Receive payment by cash or card
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
- Stock shelves and mark prices on shelves and items
- Do stock takes
Qualifications and Skills:
- Matric / Grade 12
- Computer literate
- Previous cashier experience
- Ability to work with money
- Ability to work with customers
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply for TWK Agri: Cashier
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
NB: STUFNews.com is not a recruitment agency, therefore we are, in anyway, not responsible for the processes and applications shared in this website. We extract the opportunities from the hiring companies and/or recruitment agencies, researching prior applying is advisable, given the Internet is full of bogus Employment opportunities. Let’s be safe!