Home » News » General Works »
SGS South Africa: General Worker
SGS South Africa: General Worker opportunity has become available in Western Cape for unemployed youth who meet the below requirements. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
SGS South Africa invites unemployed applicants to apply for General Worker position.
Company: SGS South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 97,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating procedures
- Ensure adherence to company Code of Ethics
- Ensure adherence to Quality Management Systems & implementation of Quality System.
- Ensure all duties are performed in accordance with accepted service delivery standards.
- Maintain quality, efficiency and confidentiality of service.
- Liaise with and assist Administrator
- Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the SGS management system.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned by direct line manager
- Grade 12
- NQF 4/5 Qualification obtained from a TVET College
- Language: Proficiency in English and Afrikaans (Read, write, speak)
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Be a South African citizen (be able to produce a valid South African ID document)
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Must have no criminal record
- Must be able to work in Cape Town
- Computer Literacy (use of MS Office suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency in completing tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated and high level of initiative
How to Apply for SGS South Africa: General Worker
NB: If you do not meet the requirements stipulated your application will not be considered
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;