Motus Aftermarket Parts: General Workers (Permanent)
Motus Aftermarket Parts: General Workers (Permanent) opportunity has become available in Mpumalanga and KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly scroll down for requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Motus Aftermarket Parts invites unemployed applicants to apply for General Worker permanent position.
Company: Motus Aftermarket Parts
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Experience: Entry Level
Company Primary Industry: Automative
Job Functional Area: Operations
Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga & Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal – South Africa
Closing Date: 30 August 2023
Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for a General Workers to perform general duties such as merchandising and receiving, amongst others.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to.
- Ensure the binning of incoming merchandise and the replenishment of inventory from bulk to pick locations is performed as per standard operating procedures and requirements
- Ensure new products are allocated with bin location numbers in the correct warehouse area
- Ensure bins are updated and stock allocated to new bin locations are reported to you superior and updated
- Assist in replenishment functions
- Ensure all incoming goods are received and checked as per company standards
- Ensure picking of customer and branch orders are being picked timorously to meet order cut off times
- Ensure picking from bulk locations are only done as alternative bin when stock is depleted and not replenished in the picking phase or when picking bulk orders to prevent the breakage of pack sizes
- Carry out all reasonable and lawful instruction relating to work given to you by your superior
- Follow all relevant procedures to increase efficient customer satisfaction
- Assist in stock take procedures
- Ensure housekeeping is done daily
- Ensure double checks are done to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to prevent loss of inventory
- Ensure set standard operational targets are achieved consistently
- Issue scanners to all operators daily.
- Book out scanners on the electronic app.
- Receive scanners back from operators, inspect scanner for damage and book back into stock on the electronic app.
- Report any damage to the supervisor
- Complete the daily scanner issue spreadsheet
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate is essential
- Computer literate
- Must be honest and show integrity
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Clear criminal record
How to Apply for Motus Aftermarket Parts: General Workers (Permanent)
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.