Home » News » General Works »
Minopex: Engineering Assistant (Aggeneys)
Minopex: Engineering Assistant (Aggeneys) opportunity has become available in Northern Cape for unemployed youth in possession of grade 12 or matric. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Minopex invites unemployed applicants to apply for a permanent entry level position.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Aggeneys, Northern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 May 2023
This position will be based at the Gamsberg site close to Aggeneys in the Northern Cape.
The purpose of this position is to assist with housekeeping and engineering maintenance activities under instruction from the artisan/supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lifts, holds, positions and supports parts and materials being worked on, manually or with appropriate tools as required
- Assists with dismantling and re-assembling of components as per instruction
- Loads and off -loads materials and parts onto and from transport vehicles, as required
- Lifts, carries and moves materials to and from storage areas by hand or non-self-propelled equipment
- Assist with installations and breakdowns where services are required under instruction from the artisan or engineering supervisor
- Performs general housekeeping duties
- Perform observing role when instructed by Artisan / Engineering Supervisor, e.g. fire watch check for burning conveyors or checking pipeline for leaks
- Grade 12
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- 1 years’ experience and knowledge within mining industry is preferred
- English Language Proficiency
- Knowledge of Workplace Safety and Procedures
- Time Management
How to Apply for Minopex: Engineering Assistant (Aggeneys)
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;