Home » News » General Works »
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA): General Worker
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA): General Worker opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed youth with grade 12. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa invites unemployed applicants to apply for General Worker position.
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA)
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Phoenix, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 05 September 2023
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience.
Competencies Company Policies and Procedures:
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
- Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
- Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
- Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA): General Worker
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;