Home » News » General Works »
Blue Label Telecoms: Cleaner
Blue Label Telecoms: Cleaner opportunity has become available in Western Cape for unemployed applicants in possession of matric / grade 12. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Blue Label Telecoms invites unemployed applicants to apply for a Cleaning position.
Company: Blue Label Telecoms
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
- Responsible for providing a professional, efficient and effective cleaning service that enhances the appearance of the facility and supports a healthy environment.
- Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning before 09h00
- Clean all floors daily by sweeping, mopping and, where necessary, polishing and/or buffing
- Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection
- Ensure Kitchen, appliances and/or coffee stations are always clean and tidy
- Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly
- Complete the cleaning roster after each cleaning session
- Dust office furniture at least weekly, taking care not to disorganise documents and papers on desks, etc.
- Vacuum all carpets three times per week
- Clean, where necessary, all spots and marks on the carpets using the appropriate cleaning products and equipment
- Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis (External window surfaces will be cleaned by an external service provider.)
- Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor
- Ensure all company assets are used with the necessary care required to ensure its functionality at all times
- Ensure that supplies in terms of refreshments such as coffee/tea/sugar/milk etc. are always fully stocked, and where items are almost depleted, to be replaced or filled as soon as possible by notifying the Manager
- Making Refreshments for staff/clients when required
- Set an example through personal quality and productivity standards and ways of working with others
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures
- Plan and prioritise, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organisational and team needs
- Plans and Aligns
- Ensures Accountability
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Cultivates Innovation
- Situational Adaptability
- Basic knowledge of general hygiene practices
- Good knowledge of facility layout
- Good knowledge of cleaning products and applications
How to Apply for Blue Label Telecoms: Cleaner
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE WHO DID WELL ACADEMICALLY AND WANNA BE AWARDED FOR YOUR GREAT WORK? GradStar, part of Rising Star Awards, is looking for you. To enter, simply download GradStar App and on the Ambassador Code section enter STUFNews and enter the awards, deadline is 30 June 2023. Hurry!
Current Students are more welcome to hop in as well!
Go to App Store (iOS device) or Play Store (Android device) to download the App and/or CLICK HERE. Please do not forget putting ‘STUFNews‘ as your Ambassador’s Code 👏🏻
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;