AECI Chemicals: General Worker
AECI Chemicals: General Worker opportunity has become available in Gauteng for unemployed applicants. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
AECI Chemicals invites unemployed applicants to apply for General Worker permanent position.
Company: AECI Chemicals
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chamdor, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 02 February 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- NQF 2 unit standards Plant operation training.
- Loading and offloading of raw materials.
- General housekeeping at the warehouse.
- Decanting/packaging of finished goods.
- Complete warehouse process documentation as per process requirements.
- Medically fit to work in a chemical environment (working at heights and in confined spaces).
- Ability to be trained to drive forklift.
- Able to work shifts and overtime duties as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Forklift licence (advantageous)
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Adapting and Responding to Change
How to Apply for AECI Chemicals: General Worker
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.