Home » News » Engineering Jobs »
Technoserve: Junior Project Engineer
Technoserve: Junior Project Engineer opportunity has become available in Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Technoserve invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Job Type: Graduate Job / Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Contermanskloof Road, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa (Head Office)
Closing Date: Not Specified
WE ARE HIRING
Technoserve is an Electrical and Electronic Engineering company with several departments: Technoserve EEE, Technoserve Medium Voltage, Technoserve Projects, Technoserve Automation and Technoserve Renewable Energy.
Technoserve Renewable Energy is looking for a young engineer (or two) who is enthusiastic about green energy and having a positive impact on the world they live in!
- Experience required: None
- Qualifications required: B.Eng in;-
- Or other electrical-related fields
- Skills required: Interpersonal skills, communication skills, project management, attention to detail, ability to see the bigger picture
- Nice-to-have: Any additional education or experience in the renewable energy sector and/or electrical system design would be beneficial.
How to Apply for Technoserve: Junior Project Engineer
Send your CV, qualifications and salary expectation to: [email protected]
Share the opportunity and never pay for any apprenticeship / job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / work-integrated learning (wil) / bursary / scholarship opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;