Home » News » Engineering Jobs »
Respiratory Care Africa (RCA): General Technical
Respiratory Care Africa (RCA): General Technical has become available in Limpopo for unemployed graduates in possession of any of the below qualifications and experience. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Respiratory Care Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: Respiratory Care Africa (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: General Technical
Job Type: Graduate Job / Full Time
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing Date: 09 June 2023
RCA has been built, since 1998, with exceptional people, products and service and we aim to maintain and expand on our status in the Medical Devices Industry as the preferred choice for our customers and our employees. We are committed to focused growth for a sustainable business for all our partners, and constantly strive for the delivery of consistent excellence in all areas of our business. We strive to deliver Consistent Committed Service to all our internal and external customers.
The purpose of the Technician is to ensure that all Technical aspects within their jurisdiction are service and quality driven, resulting in total customer satisfaction, achieving a monthly service budget, whilst covering a dedicated Territory (Area) assigned to him/her. To react and carry out customer requests for repairs and service, with a sense of urgency and within deadlines set.
To take care of all customer needs in this assigned area, to co-ordinate and solve all customer related queries/complaints and to ensure customers are satisfied with service received from RCA at all times. The Technician’s role will contribute to the overall achievement of the Division’s Technical Sales, business strategies, vision, mission and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all technical aspects within their jurisdiction are service and quality driven, resulting in total customer satisfaction.
- Ensure 100% achievement of budget.
- To react and carry out customer requests for repairs and service, with a sense of urgency and within deadlines set.
- To ensure that all technical repairs are carried out in accordance with RCA protocols and manufacturer specifications.
- To ensure that service spare stock in their possession is controlled and accounted for at all times.
- To ensure customer satisfaction and quick turnaround of repairs, at all times.
- Performs warranty services and installations.
- Executes technical corrective actions.
- Performs corrective repairs / maintenance visits.
- Provide feedback on quality situation and issues from the field to management.
- Provide support to the Sales Representatives in the field.
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing for congresses, exhibitions and workshops.
- Cooperates with Sales on service / accessories for contract development and implementation.
Requirements and Experience:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have good reporting & feedback communication skills.
- Must be self-starter, self-motivated and hard working.
- Energetic/Enthusiasm & willingness to grow territory.
- Ability to apply logic and a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work longer hours, if required.
- Entrepreneurial flare & Flawless integrity.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Reside within the Limpopo (Polokwane)
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have personal vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of National Diploma in;-
- Electrical Engineering (light current)
- Electronic Engineering
- Clinical engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience within the field.
- COVID 19 Vaccinated
We offer a friendly work environment, and an opportunity to be part of ground breaking medical equipment repair and maintenance projects.
How to Apply for Respiratory Care Africa (RCA): General Technical
The position will report directly to the Territory Manager
Should you believe that you meet the above criteria and would be interested in applying for the position, please submit your application by sending me your CV, COVID 19 vaccination certificate, copy of ID and relevant qualification copies to [email protected].za by no later than 9 June 2023.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of your application being submitted, please consider your application unsuccessful.
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE WHO DID WELL ACADEMICALLY AND WANNA BE AWARDED FOR YOUR GREAT WORK? GradStar, part of Rising Star Awards, is looking for you. To enter, simply download GradStar App and on the Ambassador Code section enter STUFNews and enter the awards, deadline is 30 June 2023. Hurry!
Go to App Store (iOS device) or Play Store (Android device) to download the App and/or CLICK HERE. Please do not forget putting ‘STUFNews‘ as your Ambassador’s Code 👏🏻
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of your application being submitted, please consider you application unsuccessful.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;