Defy Appliances: Process Engineering Graduate
Defy Appliances: Process Engineering Graduate opportunity has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Defy Appliances invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Development Engineer position.
Company: Defy Appliances
Job Type: Graduate Job / Contract
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 22 September 2023
We are currently on a search for Process Engineering Graduates.
- Study of Current manufacturing facility and methods
- Identify opportunities for improvement, implement changes and document changes made
- Complete assigned projects, from cradle to Grave
- Improve Efficiency’s in current manufacturing methods
- Support Current Process Engineers, in project implementations and completions
- Reduce waste of operations
- Analyze data to identify required areas of improvement.
- Support Industrial Engineering Department, in Assembly Shop improvements
- Complete 2D and 3D drawings of required components, suitable for manufacturing
- Support Defy Ezakheni Process Engineering team, with productivity projects and investments
- MIP project implementation
- Reduce cost of operations
- Quality and Best Practice project implementation
- BSc Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering Degree
- knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD
- Microsoft Packages
- Excellent communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to travel to Ezakheni
How to Apply for Defy Appliances: Process Engineering Graduate
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.