Home » News » Engineering Jobs »
Defy Appliances: Graduate Process Engineering
Defy Appliances: Graduate Process Engineering opportunity has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Defy Appliances invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Process Engineer position.
Company: Defy Appliances
Job Type: Graduate Job
Location: Ladysmith eZakheni, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
We are currently on a search for X2 Graduate Development Engineers who will be responsible for working with senior engineers to develop and implement new products and improvements. Analysing the market and developing new and cost-efficient solution to meet customer’s needs. Work to improve the performance and efficiency of existing products.
- Study of Current manufacturing facility and methods.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, implement changes and document changes made.
- Complete assigned projects, from cradle to Grave.
- Improve Efficiency’s in current manufacturing methods.
- Support Current Process Engineers, in project implementations and completions.
- Reduce waste of operations.
- Analyse data to identify required areas of improvement.
- Support Industrial Engineering Department, in Assembly Shop improvements.
- Complete 2D and 3D drawings of required components, suitable for manufacturing.
- Support Defy eZakheni Process Engineering team, with productivity projects and investments.
- MIP project implementation.
- Reduce cost of operations.
- Quality and Best Practice project implementation.
- Travel to Ladysmith eZakheni will be required.
- BSc Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering Degree.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD.
- Microsoft Packages.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong analytical skills
- Valid Driver’s license and wiliness to travel to eZakheni.
How to Apply for Defy Appliances: Graduate Process Engineering
Apply directly on LinkedIn
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE WHO DID WELL ACADEMICALLY AND WANNA BE AWARDED FOR YOUR GREAT WORK? GradStar, part of Rising Star Awards, is looking for you. To enter, simply download GradStar App and on the Ambassador Code section enter STUFNews and enter the awards, deadline is 30 June 2023. Hurry!
Students are more welcome to hop in as well!
Go to App Store (iOS device) or Play Store (Android device) to download the App and/or CLICK HERE. Please do not forget putting ‘STUFNews‘ as your Ambassador’s Code 👏🏻
For queries email [email protected]
Please be advised if you haven’t been contacted within 30 days then your application is unsuccessful.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;