Barrows South Africa: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Barrows South Africa: Graduate Mechanical Engineer has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Barrows South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: Barrows South Africa
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
The Engineer is expected to deliver innovative structural Projects and Manufacturing details of projects with guidance from the Structural Design and Engineering Manager.
Role and Core Responsibilities:
- Responsible for engineering Integrity, and measurement and maximum focus on item / product delivery, with guidance.
- Critical Decision making.
- Understand the process flow of Production in order to mitigate incorrect decisions.
- Understand the holistic product development life cycle from Studio to Production to assist in the decision making process.
- Critical decision making by understanding process flows of production, specific product designs and understanding the holistic product development life cycle.
- Planning & Organizing by ensuring on time delivery for engineering as part of product development as well as work towards project specific timelines
- Technical/Design Engineering including 3D modelling and technical drawing packs for manufacturing purposes
Requirements and Experience:
- BSc / BEng Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 3D CAD / Relevant design software.
- Creo (advantageous).
- Newly Graduated.
How to Apply for Barrows South Africa: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;