Arup South Africa: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Arup South Africa: Graduate Mechanical Engineer opportunity has become available in Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Arup South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: Arup South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Internship
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join our multi-disciplinary design teams in Cape Town, South Africa. We will support you towards obtaining professional status, and we offer excellent training and development opportunities to our colleagues. We pride ourselves on our extensive support network and our strength in numbers.
Within this role you will be supporting a small number of international development and public sector client relationships that have been prioritised by the Global South Director and country offices in Africa for the impact they can have on the UN Sustainable Development goals with focus varying from insight gathering and research supporting the development of the engagement plan, stakeholder and perception mapping through to executing highly targeted campaigns and direct engagement with the client to improve positioning and influence. These include multilateral, national, sub-national, private and NGO / academic actors. The objective is to further Arup’s profile and work winning success as the sustainable development consultancy of choice in emerging markets with a particular focus on climate and sustainability, urbanisation ad economic advisory services. This is an exciting opportunity in the early stages of developing our client programme and expanding our client marketing expertise.
This position is based in the South African, Cape Town office and responsible for driving Arup’s business in the space.
Qualifications and Experience:
We are looking for individuals with the following experience;-
- A Completed Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong understanding of AutoCAD, Design Builder (or similar), Revit along with excellent MS Office abilities and the desire to learn new software within a working environment that utilizes 3D design and digital automation
- Demonstrable skills in Python, Dynamo, Grasshopper or similar programming languages
- Enthusiasm for a career in building design, underpinned though knowledge and understanding of mechanical engineering
- The aptitude to work with an organised approach to planning work and meeting deadlines using analytical and problem-solving abilities by demonstrating a creative and inquisitive approach to improve existing ways of working
How to Apply for Arup South Africa: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER JOB OPPORTUNITY
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.